Powered by Blogger.

New rings

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well, tonight a quick post about a couple of new rings that I recently got. The gold and black onyx one was a birthday gift, which I ended buying from Cocosa.
I wanted another ring by Monica Vinader because I love her jewellery, then I kept my eye on the Cocosa sale website. Luckily the sale was near my birthday and I managed to snap this one, which is gorgeous. It's funny that I have decided to go for gold (sounds so pre olympic!) but now, I think gold can be elegant, so much that I decided to go for a statement piece such as this cocktail ring.

To balance it out, I just had to buy another golden ring... from Asos. I found this pyramid in rose quartz, which is pretty cool, quirky and very fragile but a great bargain for just £11, reduced on sale as well.




I am so delighted, 'Miss T' says thank you!

Shopping notes and impartial review:
It was my first time buying from Cocosa and it was easy, I received my ring a few days later with no hassle and was very pleased.
This time with Asos I took advantage of the super saver zero postage and received my item before the promised date.

Tomorrow, I'll be catching up with some street style pics, as usual some very stylish girls around town.

See you.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP