Powered by Blogger.

Mitsi bags - LFW Exhibition

Hi guys,

Carrying on with some pictures from London fashion week, I was in heaven when I came across these fabulous handbags by Mitsi.
Well, you guys know that I LOVE handbags... it's one of my biggest downfalls, I can't help myself... having to choose between bags and shoes, I am a real bag girl. Anyways, these fantastic bags are made with so many different leathers which are beautifully worked and crafted in special ways.

Some of the bags below are made of fish skins, such as eel and salmon. All are very soft, light leathers with an amazing finish, other designs are made of ostrich or cow leather.

I had the pleasure of meeting the designer Paula Frering, a fellow Brazilian, with loads of style and a lovely energy, which she really puts into the designs of her bags and the result is stunning.



I took these pictures of the lovely leather swatches, because you can custom make your bag with an array of different colours and skins. Pictures 1 and 2 are swatches from ostrich leather, pictures 2 and 3 shows salmon skin and picture 4 is also fish leather, from a Brazilian fish called pirarucu.





For further info and website click here.

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP