Powered by Blogger.

Bone rings - Beyonce style

Hi guys,

Today sharing with you some pictures of some of my latest rings!
Wow, totally inspired by Beyonce, I think I got a bit excited with those bone rings and I could not resist buying just one of them!

I came across them a while back, whilst browsing through some American websites, as soon as I saw them, I knew they would be really cool, so I decided to buy 2 of them because I wasn't very sure of the sizing and how they would really be in real life. Anyways, when I received them after customs VAT and all that, I was SO pleased. They were really amazing and worth the hassle.
London fashion week came along and so I decided to wear them there, I received so many compliments and loads of people took pictures of my hand.

And then...
I just could not resit, I had to buy the other 2 (which were the last ones they had in stock!) to complete my hand.

My single lady hand, as I am calling it.





Inspired by....

Beyonce cyborg hand


Delfina Delettrez hand cuff

Both of them beautiful and expensive inspirations, I think mine is just as I eye catching though.
What do you think?

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I'm sorry the blog has been quiet for the last few days, I have just have had no time lately, I have been so busy but I just wanted to say that the blog has not been forgotten at all, just going a bit slower, bare with me.

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP