Powered by Blogger.

Ammaji of ‘Laado’ turns stuntwoman

Actress Meghna Malik, who plays the powerful and intimidating ‘Ammaji’ in “Na Aana Iss Des Laado”, pulled off a brave stunt by participating in a horse race without a body double.


“I love riding. I used to ride as a child so I know how to handle a horse. So when this particular scene was being discussed, I knew there was no way I was going to opt for a body double,” Meghna said in a press release.


In the show, her character required to prove her superiority over men in the scene and Meghna just took some preliminary training before the shoot.


“I guess I am like Ammaji in more ways than I can imagine. At least I possess her self confidence and her belief that she is at par at men and even better than them at some things… and just like her, I can’t back down,” she said.


“Na Aana Is Des Laado” comes Monday-Friday on Colors.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP